Iron Man Mark XXVI Gamma - Die cast
The 1/12 scale Gamma is a 75% die-cast metal, fully articulated figurine with interchangeable accessories, and LED light features in the eyes and chest. Extendable joints throughout the figure enable extensive posability and playability.
The Mark XXVI is a Gamma Radiation Suit seen in Marvel’s Iron Man 3 movie. The armor has a pair of powerful Pneumatic Hammers, able to withstand extreme heat.
- 6 inches (15.24cm)
- Made of 75% die-cast metal
- From the Iron Man 3 movie
- Fully articulated figure featuring 20 points of articulation
- Includes interchangeable accessories
- LED light features in the eyes and chest
- Features extendable joints for extensive posability and playability, angular chest armor plating, articulated flaps and weapons systems on suit, and armor gauntlet blades
|Product Dimensions||Approx 6 inches = 16 cm|
Approx 8.5 ounces = 240 Gram